This online management training manual (modeled after the Chanimal Management Training Manual is available in the Chanimal Store. It contains almost 40 pages of printed content. This section will review effective management approaches to create winning teams. The content is applicable to sales, marketing and general management of small and large teams.
Click any of the topics below or the NEXT Page link to continue.
Management Training Topics (click link to jump to section)
- Introduction & Policies
- Situational Leadership
- The Game of Work – By the Numbers
- One Minute Manager Concepts
- Field Coaching – The Coaching Call & Model Call
- Baseline Goal Setting
- Emotional Bank Accounts
Additional Management Training Resources:
- Chanimal has written four sales manuals (books – up to 257 pages), plus two management training manuals (apx. 40 pages). These are available as Word documents you can re-purpose them for your own team within the Chanimal Store. Below is a sample from the Table of Contents.
Recommended Management Books:
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. The all-time classic for working with people–get it, learn it, live by it.
- The One Minute Manager. Entertaining, classic and timeless.
- Putting The One Minute Manager To Work. Shows how to implement the principles.
- Leadership and The One Minute Manager. Introduces the PAR, PIP, etc. Classic.
- One Page Management. Wow – I wrote a white paper about this same concept. The defacto for managerial reports.
- The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey. If it says One Minute Manager… just get it.
- Gung Ho. How to make your teams buy in on your vision–so everyone is pulling.
- One Minute for Myself. It’s all about balance.
- The One Minute Manager Gets Fit. Yep, FAT doesn’t help you succeed.
- Raving Fans. Same author as OMM – classic.
- Situational Leader. The original book that started the One Minute Manager series (classic)
- The Game of Work. This book changed my entire career in sales and applies else ware (all about the numbers)
- Dress For Success. Ultimate classic. Think “class” and you do well every time.